Cradeq (“our”, “we”) governs the https://infection-immunity.nl website (hereafter called: “Service”)
This page contains information regarding our policy to collecting, using and publishing of your personal data when you use our Service, as well as your choices to make regarding this data. We use your data to deliver and improve our Service. When you use our Service, you accept the collecting and use of this data, in concordance with this policy.
- Service: our service published on https://infection-immunity.nl, which is managed by Cradeq
- Usage data: we define usage data as automatically collected data that is generated through the use of the Service or the infrastructure of the Service itself (for example, the duration of the visit to a page).
- Cookies: Cookies are information files that are stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data collection and Usage
We collect different types of information for a variety of purposes in order to be able to deliver and improve our Service to you.
Types of data that is being collected
When you use our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact you or identify you (“Personal Information”). This personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to:
- Personal name and student identification
- E-mail address
- Documents and other education-based data stored in our Service
- Cookies and Usage data
Data under 1,2,3 is the property and the responsibility of the organization of the Research Master Infection and Immunity at the Erasmus MC in Rotterdam.
We may also collect information about how the user accesses the Service and how it is used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may contain information such as the Internet Protocol address (IP address) of your computer, the type of browser, the type of browser, the browser version, the pages you visited on our Service, the time and date of your visit, the time you spent on those pages, unique device IDs and other diagnostic information.
Tracking & cookie data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that may contain an anonymous unique ID. Cookies are sent from a website to your browser and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track data and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. But if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all functions of our Service.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session cookies. We use Session Cookies to manage our Service.
- Preferred cookies. We use Preference cookies to keep track of your preferences and various settings.
- Safety cookies. We use safety cookies for safety purposes.
If, for reasons, you do not want to allow any cookies, it is not possible to use https://infection-immunity.nl. You do either not create an account, or you need to get in contact with the organization of the Research Master Infection and Immunity at the Erasmus MC in Rotterdam.
Use of data
Cradeq uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To deliver and maintain our Service
- To notify you of changes to our Service
- To let you participate in the interactive functions of our Service
- To provide support to our customers
- To collect analysis or valuable data that we can use to improve our Service
- To monitor the use of our Service
- To detect, prevent and treat technical problems
Transfer of data
Your data, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and stored on – computers located outside the jurisdiction of your province, country or other government agency where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Cradeq will take all steps reasonably required to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and that your Personal Data is never transferred to an organization or country if appropriate controls have not been established, including the security of your data and other personal data.
Publishing of data – Legal requirements
Cradeq may disclose your Personal Data if it believes in good faith that such an action is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights and property of Cradeq
- To prevent or investigate potential abuses in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- As protection against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission via the internet or electronic method of storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
We may appoint external companies and individuals to simplify our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service in our name, to perform services under our Service or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These external parties only have access to your Personal Data to perform these tasks on our behalf and they may not disclose them to others or use them for other purposes.
We may rely on external Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links to other sites